Live Edge Cutting Board
Live-Edge, Solid Wood Cutting Board – Prepare & Serve on this Unique Red Cedar Platter – Charcuterie, Cheese, Fruits, Veggies – Min. 12″x9″
We prefer cooking our salmon on soaked cedar planks, so we developed our Cedar Cutting and Serving Boards out of Solid Western Red Cedar Woods planks. These beauties are thick and sturdy enough to do it all. They’re made with a thumb and/or hang hole and are sealed with a natural food-grade coating. All our boards have a live edge, so each one is unique. What better way to highlight your well-prepared food with family and guests?
• SOLID CEDAR WOOD CUTTING BOARD – Our Live Edge Cutting Boards are made from solid, western red cedar, ¾-inch thick, hand-milled planks. They are treated with an all-natural blend of oil & beeswax and offer indoor and outdoor functionality. Our cutting boards are essential kitchen prep tools, cooking accessories and food serving platters for gatherings, parties, BBQs, tailgating, road-tripping and even camping.
• LIVE EDGE SERVING BOARD – Use this in your house AND give it as a unique, rustic house gift. Each board has a natural live edge and unique shape as a result. The Western Red Cedar’s grain and vibrant coloration is stunning and is enhanced each time it is treated with a high quality, food grade sealer.
• HEALTHY ROOTS – We designed the cedar cutting & serving board to the compliment many different foods including, meats, cheeses, vegetables and fruits. There is a long history of cooking and serving salmon on cedar planks, so why not everything else?
• LOCALLY CRAFTED – Spruce Camp works with small-scale wood artisans to sustainably source and craft its food boards. Western Red Cedar logs are inspected, purchased and air dried in Colorado to reduce checking (natural cracking). The logs are carefully milled to enhance character and reduce waste.
• ADVENTURE READY – Our products are designed to be portable and ready for any adventure. Whether you are traveling, road tripping, camping or tailgating, take our cutting/serving board along. Rustic or elegant – a Spruce Camp live edge wood serving board works.
Travel Cutting Board$16.00